Diallo is a shareholder of several American and interational ventures which he either founded or supported as a Venture Builder and pre-seed investor. In addition, he is affiliated with global ventures in a Board Advisory capacity.
- MIT Ventures: A venture studio with two exits in emerging markets.
- United+: A Silicon Valley-based investment initiative that brings together VCs, angels, investment bankers, startup studios and Venture Builders.
- United Media Press: A media, publishing and digital press company in emerging markets.
- Mobility Technologies (acquired): A fintech company focused on mobile payment and remittance
- Galaxy Mobile (acquired): A distribution of mobile phones in emerging markets.
- Reewire: A global fintech group with offices in Miami, Paris and Copenhagen.
- Quake Marketing: A Las Vegas and Manhattan-based advertising technology company with a proprietary ad network.
- Dream Investment Property: A real estate investment initiative in NYC and the Midwest.
- Royal Trading Alliance: A Canadian commodity trading group doing business in more than ten markets.