Diallo is the author of the upcoming management book The Blueprint: A Framework for Venture Builders which introduces the venture-building framework he conceptualized and the entrepreneurship techniques he and his partners used to create and scale the United+ companies. The book draws from his experience as a venture builder to propose a new collaborative model based on platform strategy and venture studio principles. He is also the author of an upcoming novel on Silicon Valley, venture capital and Afrofuturism.
Diallo has also published various books on eclectic topics ranging from Persian poetry to quantum physics and humor.
- The Blueprint: A Framework for Venture Builders (expected release date: 2017)
- A Rose for Rumi: In the Footstep of the Beloved
- The Light of Eternity: A Philosophical Interpretation of Quantum Physics and the Dual Nature of Light
- Reforming the Engineering Design Curriculum
- Le Soleil des Mendiants: Sur les Pas de l’Amour Divin (French publication)