Diallo is the author of the upcoming book The Blueprint: A Framework for Venture Builders which introduces the venture-building framework he invented. The book draws from his experience as a Venture Builder and a Venture Capitalist to propose a new collaborative model based on platform scale and venture studio principles. It also features a series of interviews of some of the most successful Venture Capitalists and entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley, LA, New-York and Paris.
Diallo has also published various books on very eclectic topics from spiritual poetry to quantum physics and humor.
- The Blueprint: A Framework for Venture Builders (expected release date: 2017)
- A Rose for Rumi: In the Footstep of the Beloved
- The Light of Eternity: A Philosophical Interpretation of Quantum Physics and the Dual Nature of Light
- Reforming the Engineering Design Curriculum
- Le Soleil des Mendiants: Sur les Pas de l’Amour Divin (French publication)