As a futurist, innovator and venture architect, Diallo has developped several frameworks, models, principles and management theories focusing on improving venture deployment efficiency, entrepreneurship and Venture Capital returns. His theories are based on his own entrepreneurial experience and on the teachings of some of the world’s greatest thinkers, entrepreneurs and futurists. His book The Blueprint: A Framework for Venture Builders highlights these theories in detail.
- The Venture Building Framework: A flagship venture deployment model for companies following the venture studio or startup studio model.
- The Elon Principle: A critical thinking rule called First Principle Thinking which JP Morgan and Elon Musk made famous.
- The Cash Cow Cycle: A prioritization methodology that allows serial investors and venture builders to optimize their portfolio companies.
- The Michelangelo Rule: A talent distribution principle that neables startups and globla companies to build ventures in a more effective way.
- The Google KISS: A critical venture principle that allows venture builders to go to market faster and to connect with their core audiences in a more organic way.
- Super MOM (Methodology Of Management): A process-based framework focusing on how to build and sustain complex business organizations.